- 1820 Capped Bust, Large Size Quarter 25C NGC MS63$10,950.00In Stock
- 1841-O 25C Liberty Seated Quarter NGC MS63+$1,950.00In Stock
- 1848 25C Liberty Seated Quarter PCGS MS64$7,250.00In Stock
- 1854 25C Arrows Liberty Seated Quarter PCGS MS64$1,650.00In Stock
- 1854 25C Arrows Liberty Seated Quarter PCGS MS66$17,500.00In Stock
- 1876 25C Liberty Seated Quarter PCGS PR68 (CAC)$33,950.00In Stock
- 1883 25C Liberty Seated Quarter PCGS PR67+ (CAC)$9,750.00In Stock
- 1890 25C Liberty Seated Quarter PCGS PR68 (CAC)$18,950.00In Stock
- 1892 25C Barber Quarter PCGS MS66+ (CAC)$1,950.00In Stock
- 1898 25C Barber Quarter PCGS MS67$4,950.00In Stock
- 1908-D 25C Barber Quarter PCGS MS66$1,875.00In Stock
- 1916-D 25C Barber Quarter PCGS MS66+$1,095.00In Stock
- 1893 25C Barber Quarter PCGS PR67+ (CAC)$4,150.00In Stock
- 1916 25C Standing Liberty Quarter PCGS MS66+FH$99,500.00In Stock
- 1920-D 25C Standing Liberty Quarter PCGS MS63$1,150.00In Stock
- New 1920-S Standing Liberty Quarter 25C NGC MS64$1,095.00In Stock
- 1920-S 25C Standing Liberty Quarter PCGS MS64+FH$6,750.00In Stock
- 1924-S 25C Standing Liberty Quarter PCGS MS67 (CAC)$7,500.00In Stock
- 1928-D 25C Standing Liberty Quarter PCGS MS67$2,950.00In Stock
- 1928-D Standing Liberty Quarter 25C NGC MS66$495.00In Stock
- 1930 25C Standing Liberty Quarter PCGS MS65FH$495.00In Stock
- 1934 25C Light Motto Washington Quarter PCGS MS67+ (CAC)$7,250.00In Stock
- 1938 25C Washington Quarter PCGS MS67+$1,150.00In Stock
- 1940-D 25C Washington Quarter PCGS MS67+ (CAC)$3,250.00In Stock
- 1940-S 25C Washington Quarter PCGS MS67$295.00In Stock
- 1943-S 25C Washington Quarter PCGS MS67 (CAC)$550.00In Stock
- 1944 25C Washington Quarter PCGS MS67+ (CAC)$1,595.00In Stock
- 1945-D Washington Quarter 25C NGC MS68$5,250.00In Stock
- 1945-D 25C Washington Quarter PCGS MS67+ (CAC)$1,975.00In Stock
- 1946 Washington Quarter 25C NGC MS68$7,950.00In Stock
- 1947-D 25C Washington Quarter PCGS MS67+$1,195.00In Stock
- 1947-S Washington Quarter 25C NGC MS68+$9,950.00In Stock
- 1948 25C Washington Quarter PCGS MS67$175.00In Stock
- 1948-S 25C Washington Quarter PCGS MS67+ (CAC)$1,495.00In Stock
- 1949-D 25C Washington Quarter PCGS MS66$55.00In Stock
- 1951-D 25C Washington Quarter PCGS MS67 (CAC)$350.00In Stock
- 1952-D 25C Washington Quarter PCGS MS67+ (CAC)$18,500.00In Stock
- 1958-D 25C Washington Quarter PCGS MS67+$625.00In Stock
- 1959 25C Washington Quarter PCGS MS67$950.00In Stock
- 1959 Washington Quarter 25C NGC MS67+*$4,250.00In Stock
- 1960 25C Washington Quarter NGC MS67$425.00In Stock
- 1963 25C Washington Quarter PCGS MS67+$9,750.00In Stock
- 1936 25C Washington Quarter PCGS PR67 (CAC)$6,950.00In Stock
- 1867 25C Liberty Seated Quarter PCGS PR66+CAM (CAC)$18,500.00In Stock
- 1885 25C Liberty Seated Quarter PCGS PR68CAM (CAC)$24,950.00In Stock
- 1886 25C Liberty Seated Quarter PCGS PR67DCAM$9,750.00In Stock
- 1896 25C Barber Quarter PCGS PR67DCAM$7,800.00In Stock
- 1898 25C Barber Quarter PCGS PR68DCAM (CAC)$23,950.00In Stock
My Wish List
A quick word of appreciation for your expert handling of the Waverly Collection. In the past, I have sold via a large (slow) auction house, a small weekly auction, and direct sales with other dealers. None were very satisfactory, as they either treated my coins as unimportant, had the wrong audience, or paid very little. Pinnacle Rarities had none of these shortcomings. You have great photos and descriptions, the right audience, and the wisdom to know how best to sell particular items. And you pay quickly. I highly recommend your firm to anyone.
Many dealers have been helpful to me over the years; none more consistently accessible, honest and professional than Pinnacle Rarities. Selling my coins through the major auction firms was a consideration, and other dealers were interested, but trusting the sale to Pinnacle was the best outcome for me. Some advantages were: no hassle over price, payment in full, and the funds were wired. They're a credit to their namesake.
I've bought and sold millions of dollars over the past decade with Pinnacle! They are always the first dealer to which I confidently turn and return! They have proven themselves knowledgeable, reliable, trustworthy and a pleasure to work with! Why wait months to get paid an uncertain amount in auction?
With 30 years behind me as an auction director, I knew what I was looking for so I canvassed all the potential sites, then voila! I found Pinnacle Rarities. I have found them to be courteous and efficient and their photography exactly matches the coin received.
My vocabulary does not have enough superlatives to describe your professional and personal extraordinary & timely disposition of my coin collection.
The quality of their coins is not the only reason I continue to go back to Pinnacle. They are always friendly. The prices for their coins are always fair. They are honest and straightforward. And they are always happy to buy their coins back when I 'trade up." Pinnacle has my highest recommendation.
Pinnacle's crew demonstrates the highest ethical standards and loyalty to their clients. Kathleen has been instrumental in my achievements of becoming #1 in the PCGS Registry in 2 cent MS and 3CN MS and Proof sets. Her perseverance to find key coins separates her from other dealers.
Once again, Pinnacle proves its superiority. Great coin, fair pricing and a website image that's dead on! Kathleen's personable and professional service is a role model for the coin industry.
Very outstanding customer service and Kathleen is the best. Highly recommend Pinnacle Rarities for buying or selling coins. They will take care of you and get results. First class firm - 5 STARS!
As I went through boxes, I could easily say this is terrific and has the Pinnacle look. You know what I like, have an outstanding eye and have given me excellent examples.
If there was a Hall of Fame of Coin Dealers, Dan and Kathleen Duncan would hold the highest places of honor. They are the most customer-friendly dealers in America and top that off by being wonderful people who are a delight to work with. I am a many times repeat Pinnacle customer.
I have purchased and sold numerous coins through Pinnacle over the past 17 years, and they are without a doubt very honest, capable and knowledgeable. My relationship with them has been very satisfying and I hope that it lasts for many more years.
I have been a coin collector for most of my life, and in that time I have seen every type of coin dealer. Pinnacle Rarities (Kathleen and Dan Duncan), lives comfortably in the intersection between the four circles of great business practice: (1) Unimpeachable character, (2) great customer service, (3) in depth knowledge and (4) solid product value. Honest and ethical behavior, is the bright separating line between good and bad coin dealers, but many good dealers fail to be great because they miss the mark on customer service or quality and pricing. Pinnacle Rarities is great, and, among the best of the best.
I have been a Pinnacle Rarities client for over 15 years. They always are very helpful and reasonable with pricing and negotiating. Their presentations are spot-on, and they always give support when requested and/or needed. They have helped me build my collection and UPGRADE it if needed from 1998 to today. I am very happy to consider them friends and colleagues.
Facebook Like Box