Items 1-50 of 66
- 1829 10C Large 10C JR-2 Capped Bust Dime PCGS MS66$19,500.00In Stock
- 1885 10C Liberty Seated Dime PCGS MS67 (CAC)$2,650.00In Stock
- 1886 10C Liberty Seated Dime PCGS MS67$2,650.00In Stock
- 1889 10C Liberty Seated Dime PCGS MS66$995.00In Stock
- 1857 10C Liberty Seated Dime PCGS PR67$17,500.00In Stock
- 1870 10C Liberty Seated Dime PCGS PR66 (CAC)$1,695.00In Stock
- 1874 10C Arrows Liberty Seated Dime PCGS PR66+ (CAC)$10,950.00In Stock
- 1874 ARROWS Seated Liberty Dime 10C NGC PR66$4,295.00In Stock
- 1892 10C Barber Dime PCGS MS66+ (CAC)$950.00In Stock
- 1895 10C Barber Dime PCGS MS67+ (CAC)$16,950.00In Stock
- 1896 10C Barber Dime PCGS MS67$6,500.00In Stock
- 1900 10C Barber Dime PCGS MS66+ (CAC)$1,750.00In Stock
- 1902 10C Barber Dime PCGS MS67$3,950.00In Stock
- 1907 Barber Dime 10C NGC PR67$1,650.00In Stock
- 1916 S Mercury Dime 10C NGC MS67+FB$8,950.00In Stock
- 1919 10C Mercury Dime PCGS MS66+$1,150.00In Stock
- 1919 10C Mercury Dime PCGS MS66FB (CAC)$1,095.00In Stock
- 1919-D Mercury Dime 10C NGC MS65FB$17,950.00In Stock
- 1919-S Mercury Dime 10C NGC MS65FB$11,950.00In Stock
- 1920 10C Mercury Dime PCGS MS67FB$1,395.00In Stock
- 1920-S 10C Mercury Dime PCGS MS64FB$1,595.00In Stock
- 1923 10C Mercury Dime PCGS MS67+FB (CAC)$1,995.00In Stock
- 1923-S 10C Mercury Dime PCGS MS65FB$4,500.00In Stock
- 1926-D 10C Mercury Dime PCGS MS65FB$1,650.00In Stock
- 1929 10C Mercury Dime PCGS MS67+FB (CAC)$4,500.00In Stock
- 1929-D 10C Mercury Dime PCGS MS67FB$1,495.00In Stock
- 1929-S 10C Mercury Dime PCGS MS67+FB (CAC)$4,750.00In Stock
- 1930 10C Mercury Dime PCGS MS67FB$4,500.00In Stock
- 1931-D 10C Mercury Dime PCGS MS66FB (CAC)$795.00In Stock
- 1936-D Mercury Dime 10C NGC MS68FB$3,500.00In Stock
- 1936-D 10C Mercury Dime PCGS MS67+FB (CAC)$1,195.00In Stock
- 1938 10C Mercury Dime PCGS MS68FB$5,250.00In Stock
- 1939 10C Mercury Dime PCGS MS67+FB (CAC)$2,150.00In Stock
- 1942 10C Mercury Dime PCGS MS67+FB (CAC)$395.00In Stock
- 1942-S Mercury Dime 10C NGC MS68FB$5,450.00In Stock
- 1937 10C Mercury Dime PCGS PR66 (CAC)$425.00In Stock
- 1946-S 10C Roosevelt Dime PCGS MS68$1,300.00In Stock
- 1949 D Roosevelt Dime (Silver) 10C NGC MS68$350.00In Stock
- 1949 S Roosevelt Dime (Silver) 10C NGC MS68$1,150.00In Stock
- 1949 S Roosevelt Dime (Silver) 10C NGC MS68+$4,950.00In Stock
- 1949 S Roosevelt Dime (Silver) 10C NGC MS67+$225.00In Stock
- 1952 D Roosevelt Dime (Silver) 10C NGC MS67+$175.00In Stock
- 1953 S Roosevelt Dime (Silver) 10C NGC MS67+$120.00In Stock
- 1968-D 10C Roosevelt Dime PCGS MS68$495.00In Stock
- 1946 10C Roosevelt Dime PCGS MS67FB$135.00In Stock
- 1948 Roosevelt Dime (Silver) 10C NGC MS67+FT$295.00In Stock
- 1948 D Roosevelt Dime (Silver) 10C NGC MS67+FT$175.00In Stock
- 1948 S Roosevelt Dime 10C PCGS MS68FB$3,600.00In Stock
- 1948-S 10C Roosevelt Dime PCGS MS68FB$3,450.00In Stock
- 1951-D 10C Roosevelt Dime PCGS MS68FB$4,250.00In Stock
My Wish List
A quick word of appreciation for your expert handling of the Waverly Collection. In the past, I have sold via a large (slow) auction house, a small weekly auction, and direct sales with other dealers. None were very satisfactory, as they either treated my coins as unimportant, had the wrong audience, or paid very little. Pinnacle Rarities had none of these shortcomings. You have great photos and descriptions, the right audience, and the wisdom to know how best to sell particular items. And you pay quickly. I highly recommend your firm to anyone.
Many dealers have been helpful to me over the years; none more consistently accessible, honest and professional than Pinnacle Rarities. Selling my coins through the major auction firms was a consideration, and other dealers were interested, but trusting the sale to Pinnacle was the best outcome for me. Some advantages were: no hassle over price, payment in full, and the funds were wired. They're a credit to their namesake.
I've bought and sold millions of dollars over the past decade with Pinnacle! They are always the first dealer to which I confidently turn and return! They have proven themselves knowledgeable, reliable, trustworthy and a pleasure to work with! Why wait months to get paid an uncertain amount in auction?
With 30 years behind me as an auction director, I knew what I was looking for so I canvassed all the potential sites, then voila! I found Pinnacle Rarities. I have found them to be courteous and efficient and their photography exactly matches the coin received.
My vocabulary does not have enough superlatives to describe your professional and personal extraordinary & timely disposition of my coin collection.
The quality of their coins is not the only reason I continue to go back to Pinnacle. They are always friendly. The prices for their coins are always fair. They are honest and straightforward. And they are always happy to buy their coins back when I 'trade up." Pinnacle has my highest recommendation.
Pinnacle's crew demonstrates the highest ethical standards and loyalty to their clients. Kathleen has been instrumental in my achievements of becoming #1 in the PCGS Registry in 2 cent MS and 3CN MS and Proof sets. Her perseverance to find key coins separates her from other dealers.
Once again, Pinnacle proves its superiority. Great coin, fair pricing and a website image that's dead on! Kathleen's personable and professional service is a role model for the coin industry.
Very outstanding customer service and Kathleen is the best. Highly recommend Pinnacle Rarities for buying or selling coins. They will take care of you and get results. First class firm - 5 STARS!
As I went through boxes, I could easily say this is terrific and has the Pinnacle look. You know what I like, have an outstanding eye and have given me excellent examples.
If there was a Hall of Fame of Coin Dealers, Dan and Kathleen Duncan would hold the highest places of honor. They are the most customer-friendly dealers in America and top that off by being wonderful people who are a delight to work with. I am a many times repeat Pinnacle customer.
I have purchased and sold numerous coins through Pinnacle over the past 17 years, and they are without a doubt very honest, capable and knowledgeable. My relationship with them has been very satisfying and I hope that it lasts for many more years.
I have been a coin collector for most of my life, and in that time I have seen every type of coin dealer. Pinnacle Rarities (Kathleen and Dan Duncan), lives comfortably in the intersection between the four circles of great business practice: (1) Unimpeachable character, (2) great customer service, (3) in depth knowledge and (4) solid product value. Honest and ethical behavior, is the bright separating line between good and bad coin dealers, but many good dealers fail to be great because they miss the mark on customer service or quality and pricing. Pinnacle Rarities is great, and, among the best of the best.
I have been a Pinnacle Rarities client for over 15 years. They always are very helpful and reasonable with pricing and negotiating. Their presentations are spot-on, and they always give support when requested and/or needed. They have helped me build my collection and UPGRADE it if needed from 1998 to today. I am very happy to consider them friends and colleagues.
Facebook Like Box